Our website is designed to help you.
- Need to know more about life losses for various ages; go to the “Life losses” page accessed from the main menu at the top. There you will find specific information for children, teens and adults/seniors.
- Need resources for a specific type of loss? Visit our “Resources” on the left column of the page.
- Struggling with any of the following losses; Widowhood, Divorce, Childhood illness, incarceration, children grieving? Our “Articles”, accessed from the left column has special content designed to address unique types of losses with helpful information and healing support.
- Professional, Lay Ministry and Fatherhood Involvement development is available through our programs outlined on our“Programs” page.
- Learn more about our organization by visiting “Our Team” and “About Us” pages.