Join us as a sponsor with a donation to support our mission and ongoing programs, or partner with us to focus on a specific service.
Become A Sponsor
Become a sponsor at one of these levels – all donations will include an acknowledgement in all of our printed materials.
Angelic Givers donation over $2,500
Heavenly Givers donation between $1,500 and $2,499;
Star Givers donation $500 to $1,499
Heart Givers donation any amount under $500
Thank You, Sponsors!
We are very fortunate to have sponsors who believe in our mission, and who have provided us with the much-needed support to create programs which will provide assistance to those journeying through a life loss.
- R. J. Claude
- Child Care Planning Council San Bernardino, CA
- Riverside Community Health Foundation
- First 5 San Bernardino
- Victory Noll Missionary Sisters
- Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)
- Molina Health Programs
- Supervisor John Benoit Riverside County
- First 5-Riverside
- Maria and Edward Armstrong
- Mr Charles A Stephan
- Shirley and Dominic Bozzelli
- Robert and Marion Manuele
- Thomas Miller Mortuary
- St. Matthew’s Catholic Church Women’s Club
- Chuck and Colleen Stephan
- Zap Printing
- Marie and Doug Zeffer
Current Partnership/Support Opportunities
The Stephan Center is actively looking for opportunities to collaborate with other agencies in the following areas:
Partnerships which promote the expansion of knowledge in the area of life losses and their impact on positive physical and mental health.
Opportunities to provide training and consultation in the areas of bereavement ministry development and life loss resolution for children, families, and adults.
In-kind donations of office supplies, printing services, office space, public relations material design, and website design.
Financial sustainability through corporate, foundation, and government grants, individual and corporate charitable giving, and endowments.
Become A Partner
There are several ways to support or promote a special service. Here are some examples:
– Establish a scholarship in memory of a loved one
– Sponsor a training for a specific professional group, agency, or church
– Contribute to the website fund
A huge thank-you to the community partners who included our training in their staff development plans:
- Preschool Service Department – San Bernardino
- Dep. of Public Social Service – Riverside City
- Catholic Diocese of San Bernardino
- Riverside Community College
- Corona/Norco Unified School District
- University of California/Riverside CARES Program
- Desert Palm Unified School District
- Children’s Network of San Bernardino
- Valley Community College
- St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church, Corona, CA
- St. Mel’s Catholic Church, Norco, CA
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Cath Church, Indio, CA
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel Cath Church , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church, Lake Arrowhead, CA
- Christ the Good Shepherd Catholic Church, Adelanto, CA
- Queen of Angels Catholic Church, Riverside, CA
A special thank-you to the California State University at San Bernardino, Extended Learning Department, and Cambridge College for processing professional development continuing education units (CEU) for participants in the Comprehensive Training program.
Support a Scholarship
We offer two scholarships through The Stephan Center, and welcome any contributions; all contributions towards a scholarship are given to services provided to the recipients.
Patricia A. Gones Scholarship
Provides specialized training for religious education teachers.
John P. Stephan Scout/Athlete Scholarship
Provides annual assistance for young men pursuing a college education.
Please designate the scholarship fund you wish to support when you send in your donation.
Donate via the above link or checks can be written to:
The Stephan Center
PO Box 77813
Corona CA 92877.
Donations are tax-deductible. Our tax ID number is 95-2856380.
Contact email@example.com for more information on becoming a sponsor or partner.